Our current priorities include:
1. Calling on Members of the NSW Parliament to support the call for a Parliamentary Inquiry into the CBD/SE Light Rail Project for the purpose of stop poor design and planning decisions from happening again.
To do this, please send a message to your local MP asking them to support the call for an Inquiry.
2. Campaigning to preserve Sydney's trees elsewhere, e.g Westconnex and Ausgrid.
3. Protecting Moore Park from major redevelopment plans by the Sydney Cricket Ground Trust.
4. Promoting the expansion of open space and urban tree canopies across Sydney and calling on equity for all, in response to the major population growth that's been forecast t by the government.
5. Undertaking research to advance our objectives.